Lead time: 12 weeks (estimate).
- 3-way adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 stage high speed compression - for aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 stage low speed compression - for creepy crawling and cornering.
- 15 stage rebound - control your coils, prevent bucking.
- 50mm CNC machined high flow billet aluminum race piston.
- 3mm thick heavy duty DOM seamless 56mm O.D. shock body precision honed to +/- 0.04mm.
- Upgraded 3 stage FKM‐HNBR sealing system.
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances.
- ParkerTM braided high pressure hoses.
- 5140 HV900 hard chrome plated, heat treated 18mm micro-polished high strength shock shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA.
- T6 6061 height adjustable spring seat.
- Carbon-fibre/PTFE/disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance.
- 60mm full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir.
- Lightweight CNC machined low friction floating piston.
- High quality O.E.M. grade natural rubber bushings.
- Single piece lower leg.
- EDP surface protection.
- Direct bolt-on design.
- CNC TIG precision welded body end mounts.
- Fully rebuildable design.
- If pairing with a u-bolt flip kit plate, request UB59-453-1K in the order notes.
- MRA59-A941 shocks require 24" brake lines and 3" bump stop extensions or a bump stop that is at least 3" longer than OEM.
Note: If you have a single cab, or a 2 Wheel Drive Pre-Runner, contact Dobinsons first for suspension, otherwise the lift height and ride quality may be different than listed here.
Fronts springs reference:
- C59-302 - (40mm-1.6") Stock front end.
- C59-314 - (50mm-2.0") Stock front end.
- C59-352 - (50mm-2.0") Heavy load front end (110-240lbs), (60mm-2.4") stock front end.
- C59-354 - (60mm-2.4") Heavy load front end (110-240lb), (70mm-2.75") stock front end.
- C59-318 - (75mm-3.0") Heavy load front end (110-240lb).
Front seat height reference:
- MRA59-A220 - 213mm.
- MRA59-A220 - 226mm - adds 1" lift.
Rear leaf springs reference:
- L59-110-R raised height (55mm lift, 2.1"), light/medium constant load.
- L59-111-R raised height (55mm lift, 2.1"), heavy duty, 600lb constant load (+$130 heavy duty leaf spring charge).
- L59-112-R raised height (55mm lift, 2.1"), heavy duty, 800lb constant load (+$260 heavy duty leaf spring charge).
Rear shocks reference:
- MRA59-A940 MRR 3-way adjustable.
- MRA59-A941 MRR 3-way adjustable long travel.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the MRR 3-Way Adjustable Suspension Kit for 4x4 Double Cabs is subject to a $330 transport fee.
Please choose your shipping method.