LEAD TIME: 12+ WEEKS.
DOBINSON SUSPENSIONS ARE MADE-TO-ORDER.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
FOR ALL COLORADO LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS AT R4T FOR THE MRR 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE LIFT KIT ARE SUBJECT TO A $150 TRANSPORT FEE.
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High-Speed Compression - For aggressive, high-speed off-roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low-Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminum Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High-Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear the band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High-Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks, and 4 Coil Springs.
- Includes 2 Front Struts, 2 Rear Shocks, 2 Front Coil Springs (a pair), Rear Spacer Blocks and U-Bolts
Dobinsons offer this complete 2.0" suspension system for the 2005-2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Double Cab, designed to give a great ride front and rear, for vehicles looking for 2.0" of lift, with or without a heavy aftermarket bumper or winch on the front, and standard load in the rear. The kits supply new front struts and coils, new rear shocks with 2" lift blocks, and zinc-coated u-bolts. Choose the appropriate coils that suit the amount of weight you carry on the front end. Dobinsons complete rear leaf packs could always be ordered separately later if you choose to replace the Quick Ride Kit and to gain more load handling capacity with lift. Dobinsons offers multiple full leaf pack options with poly bushings, greasable pins, and U-bolts. Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from our Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our MRR shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our MRR shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying with ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All our coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state-of-the-art testing equipment.