Lead time: 12 weeks (estimate).
- 3-way adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 stage high speed compression - for aggressive, high-speed off-roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 stage low speed compression - for creepy crawling and cornering.
- 15 stage rebound - control your coils, prevent bucking.
- 50mm CNC machined high flow billet aluminum race piston.
- 3mm thick heavy duty DOM seamless 56mm O.D. shock body precision honed to +/- 0.04mm.
- Upgraded 3 stage FKM‐HNBR sealing system.
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances.
- ParkerTM braided high pressure hoses.
- 5140 HV900 hard chrome plated, heat treated 18mm micro-polished high strength shock shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA.
- T6 6061 height adjustable spring seat.
- Carbon-fibre/PTFE/disulphide composite wear the band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance.
- 60mm full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir.
- Lightweight CNC machined low friction floating piston.
- High-quality O.E.M. grade natural rubber bushings.
- Single piece lower leg.
- EDP surface protection.
- Direct bolt-on design.
- CNC TIG precision welded body end mounts.
- Fully rebuildable design.
- Includes 2 front MRR struts, 2 rear MRR shocks, and 4 coil springs.
- Includes 2 front struts, 2 rear shocks, 2 front coil springs (a pair), rear spacer blocks and u-bolts.
Front springs reference:
- C59-302 (40mm-1.6") stock front end.
- C59-314 (50mm-2.0") stock front end.
- C59-352 (50mm-2.0") heavy load front end (110-240lbs), (60mm-2.4") stock front end.
- C59-354 (60mm-2.4") heavy load front end (110-240lbs), (70m-2.75") stock front end.
Front seat height reference:
- MRA59-A220 - 213mm.
- MRA59-A220 - 226mm - adds 1" of lift.
Rear lift blocks reference:
- QR59-552K (1.25") stock load.
- QR59-551K (2") stock load.
Rear shocks reference:
- MRA59-A940 Internal monotube IFP shock.
- MRA59-A941 Internal monotube IFP shock (long travel).
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit with Quick Ride Rear is subject to a $125 transport fee.