- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle.
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable.
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load.
- Superior designed nitro gas monotube shocks, thicker walls, longer travel.
- Corrosion resistant (EDP surface protection).
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment.
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 billet alloy piston.
- 2.6" precision honed shock body.
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg.
- Japanese NOK multi-lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, natural rubber bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility.
- High quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated.
- IMS59-60687 long travel shocks require 1.5" bump stop extensions.
- Kit includes:
- Choice of front coil springs.
- IMS59-60446 front IMS struts.
- Choice of rear coil springs.
- Choice of rear shocks.
Front coil springs reference:
- C59-834 (50mm-2") 0-110lb load.
- C59-836 (50mm-2") 110-220lb load.
- C59-838 (75mm-3") 0-110lb load.
- C59-840 (75mm-3") 110-220lb load.
Rear coil springs reference:
- C59-835V (25mm-1") 0-110lb load.
- C59-837V (25mm-1") 220-440lb load.
- C59-839V (25mm-1") 550-770lb load.
- C59-841V (50mm-2") 0-110lb load.
- C59-843V (50mm-2") 220-440lb load.
- C59-845V (50mm-2") 550-770lb load.
Rear shocks reference:
- IMS59-60687 - monotube IFP.
- IMS59-60685 - monotube IFP (long travel).
Note: Coil seat for IMS59-60446 should be set at 175mm (6.87") from the strut bushing eye.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the IMS Lift Kit is subject to a $155 transport fee.