These are adjustable rear upper control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 4" of lift. This kit comes with both upper arms and also includes 4 rubber bushings if you don't want to run the polyurethane bushings. The rubber bushings must be pressed into the arms if you want to use them. These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
- Now comes with rubber bushings installed.
- Made from HSLA (high strength low alloy) steel, 5mm (0.2") wall thickness, and powder coated black.
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature.
- Zinc plated, then powder coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection.
- New double reverse threaded ends allow for precise on car adjustments.
- Offset bushing must go on chassis side, with the bushing facing down.
Suits all following vehicles:
- 4th Gen 4Runner 2003-2009.
- 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+
- Lexus GX470 (all years).
- Lexus GX460 (all years).
- Toyota FJ Cruiser (all years).