- Vehicle fitment:
- Toyota Tundra (2022+).
- 3-way adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 stage high speed compression - for aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 stage low speed compression - for creepy crawling and cornering.
- 15 stage rebound - control your coils, prevent bucking.
- 60mm CNC machined high flow billet aluminum race piston.
- 3mm thick heavy duty DOM seamless 66mm O.D. shock body precision honed to +/- 0.04mm.
- Upgraded 3 stage FKM‐HNBR sealing system.
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances.
- ParkerTM braided high pressure hoses.
- 5140 HV900 hard chrome plated, heat treated 18mm micro-polished high strength shock shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA.
- T6 6061 height adjustable spring seat.
- Carbon-fibre/PTFE/disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance.
- 60mm full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir.
- Lightweight CNC machined low friction floating piston.
- High quality O.E.M. grade natural rubber bushings.
- Single piece lower leg.
- EDP surface protection.
- Direct bolt-on design.
- CNC TIG precision welded body end mounts.
- Full rebuildable design.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the Tundra Rear MRR 3-Way Adjustable Shocks is subject to a $45 transport fee.