ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged, low-pressure gas, reducing oil aeration (shock fade)
- Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- Teflon Piston Rings, double Chrome hardened rods, metal shock boot to protect the rod from damage
- Matched to compliment Dobinsons Complete Suspension Systems
- Comes in pairs
Dobinsons Rear Twin Tube Shocks for Toyota 4Runner 2010-2018, with 0-2.5" of lift Designed, developed, and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. We export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas-charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through. Our twin-tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores, and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduce shock fade.