DUE TO INCREASED ORDER VOLUME, LEAD TIME IS 21 BUSINESS DAYS.
DuroBumps bump stops provide smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can be rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting OEM bump stops. These top-quality bump stops are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber.
Installing the DuroBumps DBR425TU is the equivalent of using a 2 in. block spacer with OEM bump stops. The DBR425TU limits wheel-up travel by 2 in. compared to OEM bump stops and is designed for trucks with a rear lift of 2 in. + (fully loaded) or a shock length of 10 in..
(For lifts of less than 2 in., we offer a 3.5" bump stop option).
Features & benefits:
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as secondary coil springs, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily installs under the U-bolts in the same location as OEM bump stops, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased suspension life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load applied from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks and leaf-pack bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed for specific truck models. No “universal-fit” spacers are required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – Powder-coated steel mounting plates and JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and nuts are provided with every set of DuroBumps.
- 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma Rear DuroBumps (x2)
- JIS 10.9 metric corrosion-resistant bolts (x4)
- Single-use blue thread locker
- U-Bolt Flip Kit w/ OEM 9/16″ x 3.25″ x 7.75″ Black U-Bolts
- Standard powdered-coated 1/8″ steel plate for OEM square U-bolts.
- All mounting hardware
- Install instructions
U-Bolt Flip Kits:
You need to measure your existing rear suspension from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack. Add 2″ to your measurement and that will give you the length of U-Bolt you need. For example, the distance from the bottom of the axle tube to the top of the leaf pack measure 5.5″. Then you add the 2″ required for the U-Bolt flip plate and mounting hardware. This equals 7.5″ in which case you would choose the 7.75″ U-Bolt Flip Kit. Please note all U-Bolts have 3″ of thread.
DuroBumps are not a replacement for air or hydro bump stops. DuroBumps are for trail off-roaders, rock crawlers, and overlanders. At a minimum, DuroBumps require proper suspension setup and roll cage to safely and responsibly drive at high speeds off-road. Our products are not recommended for high-speed pre-runner applications nor towing. DuroBumps are the industry-leading premium bump stops available on the market and we’re sure you will agree!
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle you assume all risk and liability. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or losses associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.