Lead time: Steel skids & catalytic guards: 2-4 weeks. Aluminum skids: 4-6 weeks.
Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your vehicles most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Many Tundra drivers have been looking for skid plates for daily driving, overlanding, and offroad. Whether you use your vehicle for work or play, we have an option that will work for your application. RCI’s Tundra skid plates are available in two popular options:
10ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection value. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our 10 gauge skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide significantly more coverage.
1/4” Aluminum– Excellent all around protection for daily drivers, and much stronger than factory skid plates. Rust and corrosion resistant aluminum means they require no paint finish prior to installation. The aluminum material is substantially lighter than steel and thanks to its extra thickness it is just as strong.
- Protects power steering unit, front differential, front cross-member, engine, engine bay, and radiator.
- Compatible with all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present.
- 7 Mounting points for extra durability.
- Mounts to radiator cross-member without interfering with aftermarket bumpers, hidden winch, etc.
- Two-piece design for simple installation and removal with basic hand tools.
- Easy access to oil filter by removal of access door using only two bolts.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates.
- Direct bolt-on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling.
- Steel version-black powder coated for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish.
- Installs in minutes.
- All hardware and installation instructions provided.
- Not compatible with 4″+ drop bracket lift kits (Does work with all 1-3″ Coilover lift kits such as Toytec Boss).
We no longer provide local pick-up orders for RCI products at our R4T warehouse. If you would like to pick-up locally, you will need to pick-up directly from RCI. Address: 6701 N. Franklin Ave. Loveland, CO 80538.