Lead time: 3-6 weeks (estimate).
The innovative, industry-changing dual swing latch design is now available for your 3rd Gen Toyota Tacoma.
Featuring a first of its kind latch mechanism allowing for an intuitive and rugged system to keep your tire and gear secure out on the trails.
These carriers can be locked into place when fully opened providing the flexibility needed for overlanding and off-roading, and the ease of access you want in your daily driver. The additional mounting options provide further customization to create the perfect setup for your outdoor adventuring needs.
- Patent-pending locking latch system design that offers an intuitive and easy way to access your truck.
- Universal plate backing on swing arms for limitless mounting configurations.
- Weighs approx. 200lbs.
- Additional Expedition One mounting products for spare tire, hi-lift, Geri/scepter/NATO cans, TREDs/MaxTrax, etc.
- Holds up to a 37" tire with certain wheel/tire combinations (recommended size: up to a 35" tire).
- Quick access to arm bearings for easy maintenance.
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin.
- Optional spindle cover for removing arms for longer term storage.
- 100% designed & made in the USA.
Available mounting options:
- Hi-lift/pull-pal mount.
- Expedition One Geri fuel/water mount & latch.
- Scepter/NATO fuel can mount (does not currently work with water cans).
- Spare tire mount (recommended up to 35" tire).
Note: Model years equipped with the blind spot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
Note: Highly recommend customers wait until they have the product in hand to schedule installations.
All Colorado local pick-up orders for the Expedition One Rear Bumper with Dual Swing Carrier System is subject to a $400 transport fee.