The popular X6S line now comes in a 6" option! If you're looking for a compact light with great looks and excellent light output for it's size, this light is the perfect find.
A few things to expect when purchasing this light bar regarding height:
- 1-5/8" tall
- Lens area is 6 - 3/16" wide
- 7 - 1/8" wide from mounting point to mounting point
- 3" deep
- The mounting feet hole widths vary depending on if you have the feet turned inward or outward.
- inward: mounting holes are 6 - 1/8" on center
- outward: mounting holes are 8 - 5/8" on center
The applications for this amber LED light bar are endless. Use it as a front fog light, a rear chase light, or all around work light. Whether you're out in the country going mudding with your buddies at night or going for an early morning hunting excursion. Extreme LED has the right equipment to light your path.
We understand you need a reliable amber LED light to guide the way without costing a ton. We keep you in mind when it comes to pricing. We don't want you to have to break the bank just for quality lights.
With high-quality aluminum construction, IP68 rating to keep dust and water out, and rugged powder coating, our lights will take you wherever your journey may take you and whatever abuse you throw at it.
|Number of LEDs||6|
|Power of Each LED (watts)||5|
|Total Power Input (watts)||30|
|Input Voltage Range||9 - 32 volts|
|Amp Draw (@ 12v)||2.4|
|Waterproof||IP68 Rated - continuously submersible|
|Life Expectancy Hours||30,000|
|Operating Temperature||-40˚F to +140˚F|
|Housing Material||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Lens Material||Polycarbonate (Lexan)|
|Mounting Brackets||Die-Cast Aluminum|
|Mounting Hardware||Stainless Steel|
- Amber LED Light Bar
- Universal mounting brackets (scroll through product images to see)
- Add on the optional DT wiring harness if you are not tying into existing wiring