Flush Mount Amber Flood beam version (typically used in rear of vehicle for additional backup or work lighting)
Dimensions: Width: 4 7/8" Height: 3 5/8" Depth: 3 1/8"
Bolt to bolt: Width: 3 7/8" Height: 1 1/8"
Back of Pod: Width: 2 7/8" Height: 2 7/8"
Flush mount led light pods are a great way to create a sleek, custom look to your ride. A popular application is to put them in the rear bumber of your truck/Jeep/SUV, etc, using a flood beam to provide additional work lighting to the rear of your vehicle. Or for additional driving lighting up front, embed in your front bumper. Not only does it look good, but since it is embedded in the bumper, it is protected from getting knocked off or otherwise damaged.
Does not include:
- Wiring Harness. See Related Products section below for the correct harness.
- Any on-road vehicle to provide better driving visibility (check local laws)
- Any off-road vehicle to provide better visibility on the trail
- Side by Sides
- Dirt Bikes
- Rescue/Fire vehicles
- Police cars
- Big Rigs
- Golf Carts
- Mining Equipment
- Lumens - 1,440
- LED brand - CREE
- Input voltage range - 9-32 volts
- Waterproof - IP67 rated - 3 feet for 30 minutes
- Life expectancy hours - 30,000
- Operating temperature - -40˚F to +140˚F
- Color temperature - 6000k
- Case quantity - 20