Will ship within two weeks of order.
BROG is big supporters of traveling prepared, no matter if that's on an epic backcountry journey or just down the road to the grocery store. Preparedness starts with first aid, and there's no better way to carry your first aid kit than in a pouch that mounts in a secure and easily accessible location.
The IFAK Velcro Pouch 2.0 is the updated version of our smallest first aid pouch. We've added the ability to store a CAT or SOF-T tourniquet on the bottom of the kit. It's secured with an adjustable shock cord so you can dial in the retention and grab the tourniquet without needing to open the main pouch. Version 2.0 also includes an internal 8 x 7 x 2-inch pouch that can be mounted inside or outside of the kit, depending on your storage needs. On the front of the bag, a 6 x 8.5-inch Velcro loop field is great for mounting ID Panels, the included pouch, or other Velcro-backed pouches to customize your first aid kit organization.
- Tourniquet not included!
- First Aid supplies not included!
- Headrest mounting velcro panel and First Aid ID panel sold separately!
- High-visibility red nylon Cordura material is easy to identify in an emergency.
- Hook Velcro platform on the front of the bag accommodates ID panels or Velcro-backed pouches.
- Clam-shell design allows the bag to lie flat when opened for easy access to medical supplies.
- An adjustable shock cord on the bottom of the pouch holds popular tourniquets.
- Dimensions | 8.5 x 6.5 x 3.5".
- Features our authentic branded logo.
- Handcrafted in the USA.