The Trip Planning Bag is only available for a limited time.
Ordering begins on 10.5.2023 and ends on 10.12.2023.
Orders will begin to ship two weeks after ordering closes, on 10.26.2023.
The Trip Planning Bag is a streamlined but rugged alternative to your typical messenger bag designed to hold 4 to 7 maps, atlases or Garmin gazetteers (depending on the thickness of each). It serves as a simple every day carry messenger and is perfect as a map holder out in the wild on your next overlanding expedition.
Made of mil-spec quality 500D nylon cordura and lined with a waterproof truck tarp (vinyl-coated polyester), it features velcro brand hook and loop panels for customizing with ID panels, morale patches, or additional select BROG pouches. It also comes with an adjustable shoulder strap with a leather pad for comfort and timeless styling.
(Note: This is a newly updated and optimized design for the original Trip Planning Bag).
- Made of rugged 500D Cordura nylon.
- Comes with a leather-padded adjustable shoulder strap.
- Large enough to hold 4 to 7 large atlas maps.
- Large front velcro panel - great for attaching hook and loop pouches.
- Features a 4” velcro platform for ID panels or vanity patches.
- Features the signature, authentic branded logo.
- Interior lined with a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp.
- Dimensions | 13.5 x 2 x 17".
- Toggle and barrel lock closures.
- Available colors - Cobalt blue, black, or coyote.