The KC® FLEX ERA® 3 is the most compact, high-performance LED light in the KC family. Featuring the latest high-power CREE® LEDs densely configured in a triangular orientation. The FLEX ERA 3 was born to race Baja and is perfect for your next off-road adventure. The combo configuration features two spread and one spot beam to give you maximum coverage from a single light.
The small and mighty KC® FLEX ERA® 3 features an optimized compact triangular design with best-in-class light output. Designed for flexibility, you can change beam patterns and style easily with swappable lens optics, bezels, and covers. Ushering in a new ERA in off-road lighting, the FLEX ERA 3 was born to race Baja and is a perfect complement on your next adventure.
- Independent Amber LED Backlight
- Signature KC FLEX Aesthetic
- Machined Accent Bezel
- Replaceable Lens & Optics
- Thermal LED Protection
- IP68 Rated
Light performance (per light):
- RAW Lumens: 3,672 lm @5000K
- LUX @ 10 meters: 300 lx
- Candela: 29,553 cd
- Beam Distance (Meters): 385m
- Beam Pattern: Combo
Specifications (per light):
- Wattage: 40W
- LED Source: CREE® LED
- Amp Draw: 3.4A @ 12V
- Voltage: 9V-16V
- IP Rating: IP68
- Product Dimensions: W - 3.6" x H - 3.5" x D - 2.6"
- (1) 40W KC® FLEX ERA® 3 LED Light
Small & mighty:
- Signature triangular design provides maximum output with 3 high powered LEDs in a compact space
- As compact as 2 LEDs and stronger than 4 in the same space
Changing the game, KC reinvents the traditional with an all-new form factor featuring amber backlighting.
Race to adventure durability:
IP68 water and dust protection with a redesigned industry-leading multi-slide die-cast construction.
Flex your style:
With interchangeable lens optics, bezel colors, and covers, flexibility abounds with this new series of lights.
Never spread too thin:
Dual spread beam patterns with a spot beam pattern make for the best of both worlds in this high coverage combo light.