The 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Inch Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
Features & benefits:
- Body: 2.0 inch metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Body plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- Internal reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen..
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum components.
- 5/8 inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft.
- Race-developed high-flow piston design. Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- JM92 advanced suspension fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Limited 1 year factory warranty and limited 90 day valving warranty.