LEAD TIME: 26+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
FOX’s bolt-on, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Body: 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- 0-2″ of lift (front).
- Improved ride & handling.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Pair of Fox 2.0 IFP Coilovers.
- Code: 985-02-002