FOX Performance Elite Series 2.5 shocks improve the stock 3rd gen Tundra platform by eliminating the vehicle’s forward rake, providing a level ride height, and increasing the suspension articulation of your truck.
Type III anodization prevents corrosion and wear of the 2.5-inch aluminum bodies. External reservoirs increase oil capacity, remove dead space from the shock body, and decrease the harshness associated with nitrogen ramp-up. Cooler shock temperatures, more travel, and consistent damping forces result. Each reservoir features a Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster; strategically mounted to eliminate interference with aggressive tires at full lock.
Quickly adapt your shocks for load, environment, and driving style using the DSC adjusters as the high-flow piston manages stability through all types of terrain. FOX shocks are designed and engineered to support the damping of your rig with the presumption that you’re engaged in various activities. Realize the potential of your Tundra on the next adventure.
Performance Elite shocks provide the versatility required to navigate rough terrain and improve on-road manners while remaining comfortable and in control.
- 2.5" impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 Type III anodized aluminum body.
- 2.5" smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir with Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster.
- Application-specific springs.
- 7/8" hard chrome-plated steel shafts.
- Vehicle-specific valving to maximize performance.
- Redundant sealing pack system: main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Rear shaft boot to protect against roost spray
- Adjuster type: DSC - Dual Speed Compression.
- Extended: 21.680.
- Compressed: 15.640
- Travel: 5.370
- Top mount: OEM.
- Bottom mount: Eyelet.
- Fitment notes: Requires Upper Control Arm.