Please note that bundles are not eligible for discount codes or further markdowns.
Buy a Freespirit Recreation - Aspen Lite - Rooftop Tent and get a Rhino Rack Sunseeker 2.0m Awning free!
Aspen Lite - Rooftop Tent Description
Pre-sale: Estimated ship date May 15th, 2023.
Aspen lite specs:
- Exterior closed dimensions: 7.5”h X 58”w X 80.5”l.
- Exterior open dimension: 64”h X 58”w X 80.5”l.
- Interior height: 60".
- Mounting rails (center to center): 30.5".
- Mounting rails )center to center 2nd holes): 23.5".
- Mounting rails length: 75.5".
- Mounting rails width: 1.8".
- Interior dimensions: 52.5”w X 78.5”l.
- Front door dimensions: 35”w X 34”h.
- Side door dimensions: 39”w X 44”h.
- Head pocket dimensions: 12” top, 7” bottom, 10” sides.
- Roof pocket grid dimensions: 11”x9” four outer pockets, 12”x9” center pockets.
- Mattress size when deflated: 2”h X 52”w X 73”l.
- Mattress size when inflated: 3”h X 52”w X 78.5”l.
- Room inside for gear: 3” with deflated mattress.
- Length of side channels: 71.5".
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 750 lbs.
- Tri layer material doors & window:
- Mounting bracket size:
- Mounting bolt length:
- Carrying capacity when closed:
- Carrying capacity when open:
- Gas strut rating: 300N.
- Ladder height open: 97.5"
- Ladder height collapsed: 30".
- Ladder width: 19".
Sunseeker 2.0m Awning Description
The Sunseeker 2.0m Awning is a must-have for any great adventure. Savour the great outdoors with the added benefit of UV50+ rating on your portable shade.
Simply mount the Sunseeker Awning to your roof rack and roll out the 2.0m / 43sq ft awning to create a lovely 4sqm / 43sq ft shaded area for you and your family to relax in. The Sunseeker Awning is perfect for watching sport, camping, picnics, lunch breaks at work and lazy days at the beach.
- Quick & Easy to set up and pack down.
- Made from 210D R/S water resistant canvas.
- UV-protected with a UV50+ rating.
- Mould resistant.
- Rust Proof.
- Water resistant rating of PU 2000mm.
- Includes Sunseeker Extension Adaptor (Awning Extensions sold separately, see product compatibility for details).
- Large shade cover 4sqm / 43sq ft .
- Velcro tensioning tabs attached to the awning to aid water runoff.
- Sturdy support telescopic poles made from black anodized aluminum.
- Spikes at the base of each pole aid in securing them to the ground with a convenient peg rope.
- Large easy-grip zipper tags for convenience.
- Black heavy duty PVC 540gsm carry bag.
- All hardware covered in plastic caps for protection and to reduce wear & tear.
- Protective patches fitted to the corners of the awning to increase strength, durability, and longevity of the awning.
- Fits all Rhino-Rack and Thule roof racks with specific fitting kits.
- Included is a bracket that will work on the Pioneer systems.