Gear up your Toyota Rav4 (2019-Current) for any adventure with the Slimsport Roof Rack Kit. The Slimsport was designed for activity-focused drivers that do not require an expedition-grade build. It has a low-profile and is compatible with over 55 Front Runner accessories. This particular kit features a wind fairing with a 40” cutout, so you can mount a light bar for adventures at all hours.
- This low-profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load-carrying area of 1676mm (66") x 1175mm (46.3").
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. The mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.
- The high-strength aluminum slats have T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Effortlessly access your Slimsport cargo with the handle/light Slimsport rack bracket.
- Easily add on the Slimsport/Slimpro can side mount accessory bracket/small for most Front Runner side mount accessories (sold separately).
- Included in the Toyota Rav4 (2019-Current) Slimsport is a 40" cutout to allow the use of the 40" LED slim light bar VX1000-cb xm / 12v/24v / single mount (sold separately), and allows full operation of the moon roof.
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 torx allen key for Slimsport rack is required for installation.
- Note: Drilling required for installation.
- Note: Under rack tables and some side mount accessories such as hi-lift jack bracket and recovery device and gear holding side brackets are not compatible with the Slimsport rack kit range.
- Please note: Additional drilling is required for the RAV4 LE models.
- Consisting of:
- 1x KSTR001 - Toyota Rav4 (2019-Current) Slimsport Roof Rack.
- 1x RRAC220 - Toyota Rav4 Slimsport Rack 40" Light Bar Wind Fairing.
- 1x RRAC971 - Protection Strip.
- Installation hardware.
- Fitting instructions.
- Material used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum.
- High strength steel.
- Assembled rack dimensions: 1676mm (66") L x 1175mm (46.3") W x 135mm (5.3") H.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimsport rack add 60mm-70mm (2.4"-2.8") to the highest point of your roof.