A 1.3M wide rooftop tent that is 2.4M long when set up. The super-low 330mm profile reduces wind resistance while on the road and lowers the vehicle’s total height. The Front Runner Roof Top Tent is the lowest-profile rooftop tent on the market!
- Mounts to the top of your Front Runner Roof Rack for quick, convenient, and comfortable shelter wherever you roam.
- Sleeps 2+ comfortably.
- Opens in one smooth motion for an instant bedroom.
- Lighter than all the other comparable rooftop sleeping solutions on the market today, weighing only 43kg.
- Tent body constructed of water-repellent, durable 260g poly-cotton ripstop fabric.
- Full-coverage rainfly constructed of waterproof, UV-resistant 400d polyester oxford fabric. Remove or install quickly as needed with handy side-release buckles.
- A durable base with an aluminum frame, sheeting, and dense foam core provide a sturdy, insulated foundation.
- Comfortable high-density foam mattress (6cm / 2.25" thick) with washable moisture & mildew-resistant polyester oxford fabric cover.
- Skylight vent windows in a roof can be unzipped for fresh air, sunlight, or starlight views or sealed to trap heat and seal out the elements.
- The side window privacy panels zip upwards to close so that the size of the opening can be adjusted according to privacy needs or weather conditions.
- 2 hanging pockets provide plenty of storage for personal items (34cm x 22cm / 13.5" x 8.5").
- Durable, heavy-duty PVC-coated 650g nylon tent cover protects your tent while stowed and in transit.
- SKU: TENT031
- Mounting tracks (included) can be mounted front-to-back or side-to-side depending on your needs.
- Universal mounting plates and all necessary hardware included.
- Upgrade for easier mounting and dismounting using our Quick Release Tent Mount Kit.
Add convenient shelter underneath with our Roof Top Tent Annex which slides easily into the channel of the tent base.
- Includes sliding aluminum ladder.
- Ladder Weight limit: 180kg/400Lbs.
NOTE: Should the tent install height be higher than 2 meters you will need a Tent Extension Ladder.
NOTE: Front Runner Tent Mounts: Tent Mount Kit, Tent Mount Kit / Tall or Quick Release Tent Mount Kit are the advised mounting methods for this Tent.
- 1 x Tent
- 1 x Flysheet
- 1 x Mattress
- 1 x Tent Cover
- 1 x Sliding ladder
- 1 x Rod kit
- 1 x Mounting studs kit
- 1 x Roof Top Tent Cover