Upgrade your Toyota Tundra Crew Cab (2022-Current) for adventure with the sleek and functional Slimsport Roof Rack. Designed to perfectly complement your Tundra's aesthetic, this low-profile roof rack frees up valuable space in your load bay and cab, allowing you to bring more gear. And, with compatibility with over 55 specially-designed accessories, you can easily get kitted up for any adventure.
- This low-profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load-carrying area of 1420mm (55.9“) x 1197mm (47.1“).
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. The mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.
- The high-strength aluminum slats have T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Easily add on the Slimsport/Slimpro van side mount accessory bracket/small for most Front Runner side mount accessories (sold separately).
- The included standard full fairing with rubber edge trim, makes the rack ultra-quiet.
- Need a lightbar? The optional lightbar fairing Toyota Tundra (2022-Current) Slimsport rack 40" light bar wind fairing (sold separately) has a 40" cutout to allow the use of 40" LED slim light bar VX1000-cb sm / 12v/24v / single mount (sold separately).
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 torx Allen key for Slimsport rack is required for installation.
- Note: Drilling required.
- Note: Under rack tables and some side mount accessories such as hi-lift jack bracket and recovery device and gear holding side brackets are not compatible with the Slimsport tray range.
- 1x KSTT002 - Toyota Tundra Crew Cab(2022-Current) Slimsport rack tray.
- 1x RRAC263 - Toyota Tundra Crew Cab (2022-Current) Slimsport rack.
- 1x RRAC971 - Protection strip.
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium.
- High strength steel.
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimsport Rack add 60mm-70mm (2.4"-2.8") to the highest point of your roof.