You chose the RAV4 Adventure/TRD-Offroad for a reason. Gear up for the off-road expeditions it was born to take with the Toyota RAV4 Adventure/TRD-Offroad (2019-current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit.
This 1358mm/53.5” long, full-size Slimline II Cargo Roof Rack Kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and two (2) Foot Rails to mount the Slimline II Tray to your Toyota RAV4 Adventure (2019-current). Drilling is required for installation.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*
For further installation information, please see the fitment instructions in the INSTALL tab.
Note: This Rack kit is suitable for only RAV4 Adventure and TRD models.
- Consisting of:
- 1x FATR002 - Toyota RAV4 Adventure (2019-Current) Foot Rail.
- 1x RRSTD07 - Slimline II Tray - 1255mm (W) x 1358mm (L).
- Material used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum.
- High strength steel.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.