Upgrade your Lexus GX 460 (2010-Current) for adventure with the sleek and functional Slimsport Roof Rack. Designed to perfectly complement your GXs aesthetic, this low-profile roof rack frees up valuable space inside your vehicle and, with over 55 compatible accessories –– including everything from bike and surfboard carriers to roof top tents –– you can easily customize it to meet your unique needs. This particular model features a 40" cutout to allow the use of the Front Runner 40” LED Slim Light Bar, so you can keep exploring even after the sun goes down.
- This low-profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load-carrying area of 2080mm (81.9") x 1188mm (46.8").
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. The mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.
- The high-strength aluminum slats have T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Easily add on the Slimsport/Slimpro can side mount accessory bracket/small for most Front Runner side mount accessories (sold separately).
- Included in the Lexus GX460 Slimsport rack wind fairing lightbar ready has a 40" cutout to allow the use of the Front Runner 40” LED slim light bar. 40" LED slim light bar VX1000-cb sm/12v/24v/single mount (sold separately).
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 torx allen key for Slimsport rack is required for installation (sold separately).
- Note: Drilling required for installation.
- Note: Under rack tables and some side mount accessories such as hi-lift jack bracket and recovery device and gear holding side brackets are not compatible with the Slimsport rack kit range.
- Consisting of:
- 1x KSLG001 - Lexus GX 460 /Toyota Prado 150 Slimsport tray.
- 1x RRAC276 - Lexus GX 460/Toyota Prado 150 (2010-Current) Slimsport. rack wind fairing lightbar ready.
- 1x RRAC971 - protection strip.
- Material used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium.
- High strength steel.
- Assembled tray dimensions:
- 2080mm (81.9") L x 1188mm (46.8") W x 137mm (5.4") H.
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimsport Rack add 60mm-70mm (2.4"-2.8") to the highest point of your roof.