Turn your Toyota Tundra Crew Cab into the ultimate off-road adventure vehicle with the Front Runner Slimsport Roof Rack. The Slimsport Roof Rack is lightweight and low-profile, and, can be customized with over 55 accessories, so you can transport everything from jerry cans and recovery kits to camping and fishing gear. This particular model features a 40" cutout to allow the use of the Front Runner 40” LED Slim Light Bar, so you can keep exploring even after the sun goes down.
- This low-profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load-carrying area of 1420mm (55.9“) x 1197mm (47.1“).
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. The mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.
- The high-strength aluminum slats have T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Easily add on the Slimsport/Slimpro van side mount accessory bracket/small for most Front Runner side mount accessories (sold separately).
- The included 40" Light Bar wind fairing with rubber edge trim, makes the rack ultra-quiet.
- Included in the Toyota Tundra (2022-Current) Slimsport rack 40" light bar wind fairing allows the use of the 40" LED slim light bar VX1000-cb sm / 12v/24v / single mount (sold separately).
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 torx allen key for Slimsport rack is required for installation.
- Note: Drilling required.
- Note: Under Rack Tables and some side mount accessories such as hi-lift jack bracket and recovery device and gear holding side brackets are not compatible with the Slimsport tray range.
- Consisting of:
- 1x KSTT002 - Toyota Tundra Crew Cab (2022-Current) Slimsport track.
- 1x RRAC264 - Toyota Tundra Crew Cab (2022-Current) Slimsport rack.
- 1x RRAC971 - Protection strip.
- Material used:
- Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminum.
- High strength steel.
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimsport Rack add 60mm-70mm (2.4"-2.8") to the highest point of your roof.