LEAD TIME: STEEL SKIDS: 1-3 WEEKS (DEPENDS ON ORDER QUANTITY). ALUMINUM SKIDS: 2-4 WEEKS. LARGE ORDERS OF MULTIPLE ITEMS WILL REQUIRE MORE TIME, SINGLE SKID PLATES USUALLY SHIP WITHIN A WEEK. ALUMINUM SKID PLATES ARE TAKING SLIGHTLY LONGER THAN STATED LEAD TIME. MOST STEEL SKID PLATES ARE CURRENTLY SHIPPING SAME/NEXT DAY.
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
10/12ga Steel – Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide more coverage. (38gal skid plate is 12ga steel, and 26gal skid plate is 10ga steel).
- Protects the vulnerable fuel tank from accidental puncture
- Compatible with nearly all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present(26-gallon skid is NOT compatible with 8-foot bed models). Requires Toyota rear fuel tank support strap from off-road model to the bolt-on skid plate
- Same mounting locations as factory skid plate but substantially sturdier metal construction
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates on 26gal fuel skid plate
- 38gal fuel tank skid plate now incorporates welded bolt protection rings standard
- Direct bolt-on addition, no drilling
- Includes heavy-duty black powder coating for rust-resistant, durable, and high-quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE LOCAL PICK-UP ORDERS FOR RCI PRODUCTS AT OUR R4T WAREHOUSE. IF YOU WANT TO PICK-UP LOCALLY, YOU WILL NEED TO PICK-UP DIRECTLY FROM RCI. ADDRESS: 6701 N. FRANKLIN AVE. LOVELAND, CO 80538.