On your key, see if you have the letter "G" on the top of the metal part, if you do then you have a G key.
What is an N2 remote start and how do I install it? We are glad you asked. Check out this great write-up by Trail4runner.com!
- NO DEALER ACTIVATION REQUIRED.
- 100% Plug & Play.
- Printed color instructions included.
- Complete Kit - nothing else needed.
- Compatible with our Long Range Remote Kits.
- Compatible with our Smart Phone Module.
- 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Toyota 4Runner (G-Key).
- Key Start Ignition.
- Automatic Transmission ONLY.
- To Start: Press the lock button 3 times on the factory key FOB.
- To Stop: Press the lock button 3 more times while the engine is on.
- Parking Lights will illuminate.
- Run Time is 15 minutes.
- All doors and hood must be closed.
- The vehicle will NOT shut off when a door is opened.
- You will be able to get into the vehicle after a remote start, put the key into the ignition, turn the ignition two clicks to ON position, tap the brake pedal, and now your key is in control and you can drive off!