Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach® Technology and 8 Megapixel Camera.
The rugged Montana 750i handheld combines the flexibility of on- or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology1 — plus a built-in 8-megapixel camera.
- Big news. A full QWERTY keyboard lets you easily type messages.
- Wander wider and still stay in touch — with inReach for messaging and 24/7 SOS.
- Nav, meet cam. Put your trip pics on the map with geotags.
- Routable topographic maps? Check. Now you’re free to take it off-road or on.
- Built like a tank. Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water, and vibration.
- Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode.
In the box:
- Montana 750i
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
Part number: 010-02347-00
|AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES|
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||3.6" x 7.2" x 1.3" (9.19 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||2.55"W x 4.25"H (6.48 x 10.80 cm); 5" diag (12.70 cm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||480 x 800 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WVGA transflective, dual orientation|
14.5 oz (410 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack
|BATTERY TYPE||rechargeable lithium-ion (included)|
GPS Mode: up to 18 hours
|MIL-STD-810||yes (thermal, shock, water, vibe)|
|INTERFACE||high speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
|MEMORY/HISTORY||16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)|