Garmin PowerSwitch is the compact digital switch box that offers convenient centralized control of your vehicle’s 12-volt accessories from a compatible1 Garmin navigator or smartphone2.
- Control light bars, horns, air compressors, locks and more, right from your compatible1 navigator or smartphone2.
- Installation is a snap — no cutting into dashboards or interference with your vehicle’s electronics.
- Tough enough for off-roading, this rugged switch box is IPX7 weather resistant.
- Use your device’s touchscreen to wirelessly access up to six switch outputs of 30 amps each.
- Tailor on-screen switch panels with customizable labels, icons, channel groups and more.
- Want to control more? You can access up to four Garmin PowerSwitch devices from the same display.
- Physical Dimensions: 4.9”W x 1.3”H x 3.0”D (12.5 x 3.2 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight: 10 oz (283 g)
- Water Rating: IPX7
Digital switching features:
- Number of Switch Outputs: 6
- Max Amps Per Switch Output: 30 Amps
- Max Amps Total: 100 Amps
- Number of Hardwire Inputs: 2
- Max Number of Controllers for Pairing with a PowerSwitch Device - Controller is defined by a user's smartphone, mobile device, or compatible Garmin navigator (sold separately): 4
- Max Number of PowerSwitch Devices for Pairing with a Controller - Controller is defined by a user's smartphone, mobile device, or compatible Garmin navigator (sold separately): 4
In the box:
- Garmin PowerSwitch
- Power cable
- Ground cable
Part number: 010-02466-00