983 Watt Hours makes this versatile station an essential for powering devices and smaller appliances. Efficiently charges phones, laptops, camera equipment, TVs, portable fridges, medical devices, and more.
- With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency power during an outage.
- Yeti 1000X offers up multiple recharging options. Included 120W Power Supply plugs into the 8mm charging port to recharge the Yeti in 9 hours. Industry-leading 600W High Power Port lets you recharge in as little as 2 hours using the Yeti X 600W Power Supply (sold separately).
- Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Charge the Yeti 1000X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid, and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
3 ways to charge:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1000X in 12-24 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 9 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. Not quick enough? Drop your recharge time to 2 hours using the available 600W Power Supply or 4.5 hours with the 230W Power Supply.
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1000X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charing Cable.
What's in the box:
- Yeti 1000X Portable Power Station.
- 120W Power Supply (AC Wall Charger).