ALL CANCELS ARE SUBJECT TO A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
Our best-selling large power station now comes with even more power and a bigger inverter to let you tackle any project, indoors or out. The new 2000W AC inverter allows you to confidently run just about anything you could from a wall outlet with the Yeti 1500X. Power off-grid events, worksites, studios, base camps, essential circuits in your home, and more.
YETI 1500X HIGHLIGHTS:
- Goodbye Gas Generator. Hello Yeti X.
- With a lithium-ion battery at its core, the Goal Zero Yeti X equips you with safe, clean, portable power for camping, tailgating, off-grid events, workshops, and emergency home backup.
- Take Your Wall Outlet Anywhere
- Increased 2000W AC (35000W Surge) inverter allows you to run power-hungry devices and appliances with confidence. Our new industry-leading inverter can handle surges from power tools, medical devices, and home appliances, including full-size refrigerators.
- Versatile Port Options
- Power a wide range of devices with seven different port options including fast-charging 60W USB-C Power Delivery, multiple USB-A ports, regulated 12V, and two 120V AC ports.
- Experience Unlimited Power
- Charge the Yeti 1500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Integrated MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Power in the Palm of Your Hand
- Monitor, control, and optimize your power usage from anywhere with Yeti App 3.0. Features remote control of power in/out, real-time power consumption notifications, and charging profiles to optimize your battery life. Learn more about the Yeti App 3.0
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE:
- FROM THE SUN: Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge times are dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 100 Briefcase will provide 100W of solar and fully recharge the Yeti 1500X in 18-36 hours of sun.
- FROM THE WALL: Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 14 hours using the included 120W Power Supply AC Wall Charger. The available 230W Power Supply halves the charge and fully recharges the Yeti 1500X in only 7 hours.
- FROM THE CAR: The Goal Zero Yeti 1500X can be charged by plugging into your 12V adapter using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using a regular charging cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
BACK UP YOUR HOME:
- Customizable, versatile energy storage system backs up four essential circuits in your home and scales to meet your specific power needs
- Our industry-leading battery chaining technology allows you to connect cost-effective lead-acid batteries to our high-quality Yeti X power stations to easily scale your energy storage capacity.
- Power everything from lights in high-use rooms and fridges to medical devices, internet modems, and more. Integrate directly with your home's circuits for a more seamless backup power experience.
CONNECT TO YOUR VEHICLE:
- Link your Yeti 3000X directly to your vehicle's alternator using the Vehicle Integration Kit for continuous charging while on the move.
- Take the step towards power independence while on the road by simply connecting your Yeti to your Solar Panels for unlimited power off-grid.
- Power everything from lights, 12V fridges, medical devices, fans, more.