This power station’s 505 Watt Hours pack a punch. Complete your overlanding rig or prep for extended camping trips – this station will power everything from portable fridges to phones.
- Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
3 ways to charge:
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 10 hours, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
- Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V car charging cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
What's in the box:
- Yeti 500X Portable Power Station.
- 60W Power Supply (AC wall charger).