Light, comfortable, packable, and exceptionally stable, the Ground Chair is a great choice for backpackers, campers, day hiking, and giving yourself a place to sit at the park or a trip to the beach. The stable square base keeps you comfortable and supported. ItÕs design creates a wider platform that distributes weight more evenly across its surface area to resist sinking into sand, soft grass, or wet ground. Advanced materials and design make it ultralight and highly compact. Weighing 640g, itÕs easy to throw in a backpack, clip to a daypack, stuff in your panniers, or stash in your car for impromptu adventure. Like every Helinox travel chair, the frame is made from a proprietary DAC aluminum alloy that delivers an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio. The seat, made from a 600D polyester with breathable monofilament mesh side panels, is built for years of outdoor use. Set-up is fast, intuitive, and easy. An internal bungee cord snaps the frame into place, then the 52 x 50cm seat slides right on. Disassembled, the frame and seat fold up to fit in the included 30 x 11 x 11cm carrying sack for easy storage and transport. The Helinox Ground Chair a go-to for ounce counters who like a stable seat that won't sink in soft ground.
- Ultralight, collapsible, comfortable backpacking and camping chair that packs small and has a square base for added stability.
- Frame constructed from advanced proprietary DAC aluminum alloy for maximum strength and minimal weight; weighs just 640g, holds up to 120kg.
- Breathable, comfortable, supportive 600D polyester seat with breathable monofilament mesh side panels.
- Set-up is fast and easy with shock corded poles and intuitive seat attachments; quickly disassembles to fit in included stuff sack for travel.
- Chair dimensions 52x50x49cm, packed dimensions 30x11x11cm, manufacturer's 5 year warranty.