The 6 series LED BA-4 light bar is a 5 inch single light and is known as the bigger brother to the BA-2. Typically this light bar is used in the front and rear bumpers of trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and UTVs. Used on the sides and rear of roof racks to provide scene lighting and chase lights. The housing is a CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum that makes it the most durable and high-quality housing on the market. We use the highest-grade LEDs and circuit boards that allow this light to be as bright as it can be while still controlling heat. Internal reflectors have been designed and optimized to shape and put out the best light possible. Make this light yours. Customize the reflector beam configuration to all spots, all floods, or combo. Choose between a clear lens or get an amber lens for dusty and foggy conditions. Color the bezel to match your rig. Give us a call and we'll make it happen. Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA!
- Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum: Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
- Optimized Light Shape & Lumens: We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs do not only produce the industry's best lumen counts but the best light shape on the market.
- Heat Management: Our self-regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft-grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
- Made in the USA: All of our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Versatile Mounting Options: Mounts to most aftermarket bumper, ditch, chase & roof racks.
- 6-watt CREE LED
- Full 24 watts of power, driven at 100%
- Raw Lumens: 2904
- 6061 billet housing
- 5" x 2.1" x 2.4"
- IP68 rated Stainless steel mounts
- Amp draw 1.9 Peak at 13.8V
- Optional amber lens available
- Front Bumpers for both trucks and UTVs. Sides and rears of roof racks as scene lights. Can be used as chase lights for UTVs with an amber lens.