The 6 series LED 20 inch light bar is one of the most rugged and reliable lights on the market. Typically this light bar is used in forward-facing applications in the bumpers of trucks, jeeps, SUVs, and UTVs. It is sized just right that it fits in most aftermarket bumper openings. The housing is a CNC machined aircraft-grade aluminum that makes it the most durable and high-quality housing on the market. We use the highest-grade LEDs and circuit boards that allow this light to be as bright as it can be while still controlling heat. Internal reflectors have been designed and optimized to shape and put out the best light possible. Make this light yours. Customize the reflector beam configuration to all spots, all floods, or combo. Choose between a clear lens or get an amber lens for dusty and foggy conditions. Color the bezel to match your rig. Give us a call and we'll make it happen. Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA!
- Constructed from a Single Block of Aluminum: Single block construction for a seamless design that keeps the elements out and lasts longer than typical aftermarket plastic lights.
- Optimized Light Shape & Lumens: We use the highest quality circuit boards, reflectors, and LED bulbs do not only produce the industry's best lumen counts but the best light shape on the market.
- Heat Management: Our self-regulating circuit boards paired with our aircraft-grade aluminum housings with cooling fins create a more efficient heat transfer, allowing lights to function at full capacity.
- Made in the USA: All of our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Versatile Mounting Options: Mounts to most aftermarket bumpers, grille, and roof racks.
- (20) 6-watts CREE LED
- Full 120 watts Driven at 100%
- 14520 lumens
- 6061 billet housing
- 22 x 2 x 1.5
- I-P68 rated Stainless steel mounts
- Optional amber lens available
- Weight 3 lbs
- Amp draw 11.3 Peak at 13.8V
- LUX at 10m: 4125
- Candella: 412500