ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are fully rebuildable and re-tunable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off-road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
Features & benefits:
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along a wide temperature range.
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir.
- One piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for. unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road.
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits.
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability.
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment.
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance.
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise free operation.
- Fully rebuildable and re-tunable.
- TECH NOTE: Compatible with 0-1” of rear lift.
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS).