THIS IS A PRE-ORDER.
This leveling kit for the new 2022-UP Toyota Tundra is perfect for the budget-minded customer looking to raise the front of their truck to provide clearance for larger/more aggressive wheel and tire combinations without breaking the bank. ICON's 2022-UP Toyota Tundra Leveling Kit utilizes a vehicle specific design formulated to work with existing factory components and does not require disassembly of the front coilover for installation. The included bump stop spacers ensure the suspension never over compresses and the overall design keep ball joints and tie rods from binding, preventing damage from off-road use possible with other top load leveling spacers. It is finished with black powder coat for added corrosion resistance and offers a clean, sleek look.
Features & benefits:
- 2.25" increased ride front height
- Does not require disassembly of the shock for installation
- Vehicle specific design
- Black powder coat finish
- Bump stop spacer to keep shock from bottoming out
- Designed to keep ball joints and tie rods from binding
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 18x9" w/ 6.00" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 20x9" w/ 6.00" Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundra TRD PRO trim
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundra models equipped with Toyota Rear Height Control Air Suspension