PRICE IS FOR ONE SHOCK.
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate cost-effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off-road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle the extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
Features & benefits:
- Premium grade 5WT shock oil for consistent suspension damping along with a wide temperature range.
- Nitrogen charged monotube design with remote reservoir.
- Multi-rate coil allows for exceptional ride quality whether loaded down or empty.
- One-piece linear/digressive piston design with vehicle specific valving for unsurpassed performance and ride quality on and off-road.
- 5/8” chrome plated hardened steel shaft resists corrosion and pits.
- 6061 aluminum rod end, top cap, and internals ensure strength and durability.
- Polyurethane bushings, zinc plated sleeves, and forged steel mounting stems for OE factory type fitment.
- Application-specific reservoir mounting hardware.
- 6063 anodized aluminum body and reservoir tubing for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance, and high-tech appearance.
- Nitrile rubber top out bumper for noise-free operation.
- 100% rebuildable.
- 100% revalveable.
- SKU: 56515R