ICON Triple Rate rear coil springs for 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra provide a modest increase in ground clearance while greatly enhancing on- and off-road performance, especially when used with ICON shocks and suspension components. The triple-rate coil design provides a softer droop and ride rates with a firmer overload rate that combine to deliver on-road comfort with excellent bottoming resistance and superior off-road performance. Specifically designed to net .5" of rear lift on a non-TRD Tundra or 0" of rear lift on a Tundra equipped with a TRD suspension Package desiring improved performance, but OE ride height. Like all ICON coil springs, they feature a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage to produce confidence in knowing that you have the best suspension products available for the 2022-2023 Toyota Tundra.
Features & benefits:
- .5" rear lift height over stock on non-TRD models.
- TRD package equipped models remain stock height in rear.
- Triple rate rear coil springs with ICON-engineered droop, ride, and overload rates.
- Significantly improves on- and off-road ride quality and performance over stock.
- Dual stage powder coating for corrosion resistance.
- Lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage.
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes.
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset.
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required).
- Provides .5" of rear lift on a Tundra without TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport suspension packages. A Tundra equipped with TRD Off-Road or TRD Sport packages will net 0" of lift, remaining at stock height in the rear. If more lift is desired, consider ICON Part # 51211.