The 2022-UP Toyota Tundra Sway Bar Drop kit features CNC machined 6061 aluminum sway bar brackets that drop the Tundra’s sway bar slightly lower on the frame in order to reduce bind in the OE sway bar links. These sway bar drop brackets are required for front lift heights above 2.25” over stock but are recommended for any amount of front lift to minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without over stressing any OE components.
Features & benefits:
- Mounts front sway bar slightly lower on vehicle frame
- Reduces bind in OE sway bar links
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum drop brackets
- Black anodized finish for excellent corrosion resistance
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or welding necessary for installation
- Includes mounting hardware