NO EXACT LEAD TIME.
Introducing the all-new Evolution sealed air intake system Part Number EVO2202C for the Toyota 4Runner and FJ Cruiser V6 4.0L! This intake was designed using state-of-the-art engineering tools and techniques to produce the finest quality kit that is unmatched in the aftermarket. From the one-piece sealed housing that utilizes our all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach a massive 8-layer Oiled Cotton Gauze air filter in place all the way down to the premium hardware, Injen has put it all on the table to give you the best intake on the market. Here is the best part, there is no cutting or drilling required for an easy installation process that does not require aftermarket tuning for exceptional HORSEPOWER and TORQUE GAINS right out of the box!
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 13 hp and 15 lb-ft. of torque
- Designed to work with the stock calibration
- Aggressive intake growl under acceleration
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene construction
- Ram air scoop is designed to capture the largest amount of cool air
- Included Urethane Plug to seal ram-air scoop in off-road wet conditions
- Twist-Lock Technology to securely integrate the air filter to the housing
- Reinforced automotive grade silicone couplers
- Fully serviceable Injen 8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Air Filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1107-BR
- The optional hydro shield part number 1119BLK
- Optional Injen air filter cleaning kit part number X-1030
- Stainless steel band clamps with an inner protective liner
- Aggressive under hood appearance while maintaining an OE fit
- Fits in factory mounting locations for simple installation
- Injen Clear-Vue Window allows you to check the condition of your air filter without the need to remove it.
The one-piece sealed housing utilizes the all-new Injen Twist-Lock System to securely attach the 8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze air filter in place which eliminates the use of unnecessary parts and provides one of the simplest installations available. The EVO2202C housing also sports the all-new Injen Clear-View badge for a cleaner more aggressive underhood appearance.
Integrated Ram Air Scoop:
The EVO2202C comes complete with our integrated fully functional ram air scoop. The included Urethane Plug can be installed when you’re taking on the toughest terrain to ensure your engine doesn’t come into contact with harmful debris or water. This scoop feeds that hungry V6 with cool, fresh air for maximum performance!
Roto-molded Intake Tube:
The EVO2202C Evolution Air Intake System uses a custom-designed and dyno-tuned, intake tube to produce huge power gains while retaining an OE quality fit. The intake tube also includes our patented tuning process that funnels air at a precise rate past the MAF sensor. This patented tuning process ensures accurate fuel trims and aggressive power gains without the fear of check engine lights.
8-Layer Oiled Cotton Gauze Dry Air Filter:
“That’s massive!” is all you will hear about this 8-layer oiled cotton gauze air filter that is included with the EVO2202C cold air intake system. This filter is uniquely designed to work with the Injen Twist-Lock System. Using our Twist-Lock technology has allowed our technicians to use the largest filter available for this application for maximum airflow and filtration efficiency. This giant air filter enhances the air volume resulting in increased power gains while making this installation process quick and easy.
Stainless steel Band Clamps with an inner protective liner to the reinforced automotive grade silicone coupler, every aspect is covered for a perfect and secure fit and easy installation.
Make it easy! The Injen Evolution Air intakes that use our Twist-Lock System have been strategically designed to use fewer parts to provide the end-user with one of the quickest and simplest installations available on the market today.
Clean and simple, NUMBERS talk! Injen has put in the time and diligence to stand behind our performance data. We put in the time to test and prove that we have developed a top-notch kit. After hours of designing and dyno testing, Injen is proud to say that the EVO2202C Evolution Air Intake system puts down numbers of up to 13 additional horsepower and 15 Ft.-lbs. of torque