A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) rotationally-molded tube helps increase the volume of airflow to your engine, and provides a guaranteed increase in horsepower and torque. These systems are paired with a washable, reusable High-Flow Air Filter™ featuring oiled cotton filter media. The oversized, conical design allows you to go up to 100,000 miles between filter services under normal highway driving conditions. A custom heat shield helps protect intake air from the high temperature of your engine bay, and the entire system can typically be installed in less than 60 minutes. Some intakes are not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled motor vehicle in California. See the product specifications for CARB status on each part for a specific vehicle.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque.
- Roto-molded HDPE intake tube paired with oversized oiled cotton air filter.
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration.
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube.
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions.
- Typical installation can be completed in 60 minutes or less with simple hand tools.
- No-Hassle Lifetime Limited Warranty™.
- Will not void vehicle warranty.
- Estimated horsepower gain: 17 HP @ 5374 RPM.
- Replacement filter: RU-2960.
- Air filter color: Red.
- Air filter material: Coton gauze.
- Air filter outlet shape: Round.
- Clamps included: 5.
- Clamp material: Steel;.
- Clamp style: Regular.
- Couplers included: 2.
- Product style: 63 series aircharger kits.
- Intake pipe color/finish: Black.
- Intake pipe material: High-density cross-linked polyethylene.
- Street legal in all US states: No.
- TUV approved (Europe): No.
- Weight: 10.6 lb (4.8 kg).
- Product box height: 12.5 in (318 mm).
- Product box length: 20.25 in (514 mm).
- Product box width: 2.25 in (311 mm).
- California restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California.
- Mounting hardware included: Yes.
- Warranty: No-hassle Lifetime Limited.