The BlockOut 270 Awning XL combines an enormous shade footprint with a compact pack size. This robust awning is made from heavy-duty 280gsm Ripstop® polycotton canvas with a 1500mm waterhead rating. Kakadu's BlockOut technology blocks up to 95% of light and reduces temperature by up to 20 degrees, providing your best protection from the harsh sun. Its unique 270-degree shape provides more than 225sqft of cover, wrapping around the side and rear of your vehicle. The included universal wall can be easily attached to extend your cover or provide privacy. The awning features lightweight U-channel alloy rafters with integrated poles for fast and easy setup and pack down. For additional cover, an included roof panel can be slid into the last rafter and tied to your roof rack to protect the back of your vehicle in bad weather. Premium mounting hardware is included, suitable for most roof rack configurations.
- Unique 270-degree shape with extended 98" width delivers up to 225.61sqft of shade cover.
- Includes a universal wall to extend your awning and provide privacy.
- Heavy-duty, seam-sealed 280gsm Ripstop® polycotton canvas.
- BlockOut technology reduces temperature by up to 20 degrees and blocks up to 95% of light.
- Lightweight, heavy-duty U-channel alloy rafters for strength and durability.
- Integrated poles allow for easy setup and pack down.
- Slimline and aerodynamic pack size.
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware to suit most roof rack systems.
- Clean with cold water and a soft bristle brush.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Keep away from open flame sources.
- Do not expose to petrol, diesel, oil, or chemicals of any nature.
- Do not store damp or wet; consider airing at home after your trip to dry completely.
- Universal wall extension poles.
- Mounting hardware.
- Tension straps.
- Guy ropes.