The Canning Rooftop Tent by Kakadu is a high-quality, functional and comfortable setup, perfect for touring. The durable aluminum exterior and slimline design combine for an aerodynamic drive and will withstand harsh conditions. The robust roof bars provide easy access storage for recovery gear, solar panels, and other rooftop cargo. Thoughtful design and the unique four-point scissor frame give you an extra window, providing more light, height, and ventilation. Premium German-engineered gas struts make setup and pack down fast and easy, and the heavy-duty 280gsm Ripstop® polycotton canvas and 210D polyoxford fly over the entry will keep you warm and dry wherever you explore. The high-quality, incredibly comfortable 2in memory foam mattress with removable luxe comfort flannel cover ensures a great night's sleep, while the anti-condensation mat promotes airflow under the mattress to help prevent moisture and mould. Kakadu's Lumos technology makes it quick and easy to light up your tent with LED strip lighting, and the six panel flexi storage system keeps your gear organised, off the mattress and within easy reach.
- Rugged, slimline hard shell design with fitted roof bars.
- Unique four point scissor frame system increases internal space, ventilation and durability.
- German engineered gas struts ensure quick and easy setup and pack down.
- Heavy duty, seam sealed 280gsm Ripstop® polycotton canvas.
- 210D seam sealed Ripstop® polyoxford fly.
- Lumos technology, flexible internal LED lighting.
- Ultimate 2in memory foam mattress with removable luxe comfort flannel cover.
- Anti-condensation mat promotes airflow under the mattress.
- 6 panel flexi storage system for improved internal organization.
- 7.65ft adjustable ladder to fit larger vehicles and trailers.
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware to suit most roof rack systems.
- Canvas shoe bag with built-in sail track to keep your tent tidy.
- Clean with cold water and a soft bristle brush.
- Do not use soap nor detergent.
- Keep away from open flame sources.
- Do not expose to petrol, diesel, oil, or chemicals of any nature.
- Do not store damp or wet; consider airing at home after your trip to dry completely.
- Rooftop tent Ladder Mounting kit.
- 2x Window poles.