The KC FLEX ERA® LED Light Bar is designed to push the boundaries of what a light bar can be. Built as the successor to the original FLEX Array light bars, this bar defies new limits of engineering while building on the strengths of the previous platform. With high-output performance and a flexible design, the FE Bar is like nothing you've seen before.
Setting a new standard in beam quality and visibility, the KC FLEX ERA® LED Light Bar makes sure you see any obstacle on your trail. Take it up another notch with a flexible design that makes the bar linkable, curvable, and optic changeable. Of course, it stays true to its family with customizable aesthetics, tons of accessories to fine-tune it to your needs, and the legendary KC build quality. Reimagine what's possible with the FLEX ERA® LED Light Bar.
- High-output performance for unprecedented high-speed performance.
- Flexible design to adapt the length, curvature, and optics to your needs.
- Master kit includes all beam pattern lenses:
- Pre-assembled in combo beam.
- Spot beam lenses Included.
- Two power modes:
- Amber LED backlight.
- Full power (off-road use only).
Light performance (50"):
- Lumens: 39,560 lm @5000K.
- LUX @ 10 meters: 8,050 lx (combo) / 9,000 lx (spot).
- Candela: 805,000 cd (combo) / 900,000 cd (spot).
- Beam distance (meters): 1,620m (combo) / 2,955m (spot).
- Beam pattern: Combo/spot.
- Wattage: 60W (amber backlight) / 540W (high-power).
- Amp draw @ 12V: 5.0A / 45.0A.
- Voltage: 9V-36V.
- IP rating: IP68.
- Straight product dimensions: W - 51.36" x H - 2.66" x D - 3.85".
- Curved product dimensions: W - 50.89" x H - 2.66" x D - 3.85".
What's in the box:
- (5) 10" KC® FLEX ERA® LED Light Bar.
- (4) Linker and end mount assembly kit.
- (5) Combo beam lens (pre-installed).
- (5) Spot beam Lens.
- (5) Light cover - black with yellow KC logo.
- (1) Complete plug-n-play wiring harness with dual-throw LED switch.