Lead time: 12 weeks (estimate).
If you have Kings with the standard 550-pound coils and you have added a winch or a whole steel bumper, then you should be thinking about replacing that coil with a heavier-rated coil. We recommend 650-pound coils if you have a lightweight bumper and a winch. We recommend 700 when you have a heavy bumper and a winch.
King coil springs are manufactured to our USA's specifications using the finest quality, high tensile, chrome silicon wire available. Our springs are specifically wound for off-road applications, not repackaged car springs. Our spring rates, wire diameters, and coil lengths have been developed through extensive real-world testing on all terrain types. Our race-winning designs have been tested in the heat of battle from Baja to Dakar.
All springs have closed, and ground ends sit flat and deflect true. We have the largest selection of springs to match your application, over 10,000 in stock and ready to go. We sell thousands of springs a month with barely a return, yet we offer a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against sagging and breakage. You will have the added peace of mind knowing you're covered, just in case. In the rare occurrence that spring does fail, it will be cheerfully replaced with no questions asked. Our customer support is second to none, just like the quality and performance of our products.
King 3.0" coil springs are for 2.5" diameter shock bodies.
The price is for a single coil.
- Part type: 3.0" coil springs.
- 3 x 14 x 700lb coils.
- King coil springs are manufactured to our specifications right here in the USA.
- Coils are made from the finest quality, high tensile, chrome silicon wire available
- Coils are closed and ground to sit flat and deflect true.
- Specifically wound for off-road applications; spring rates, wire diameters, and coil lengths have been developed through extensive real-world testing on all types of terrain.
- Over 10,000 springs are in stock and ready to ship.