King Shocks makes world-class desert racing shocks for trucks, buggies and UTV’s. King manufactures and hand assembles all of their shocks in Southern California. King Shocks has been the industry leader for over a decade and continues to leave the competition in the dust by providing the level of quality, performance and customer service that champions demand.
- 100% bolt on performance!
- Features the 2.0 Compact Bump Stop.
- 2.0 inch diameter x 2 inches of travel.
- Custom laser cut brackets are designed to perfectly match the contours of your frame making installation quick and precise.
- King Shock’s custom mounting design mounts in the stock bump stop location.
- Fully threaded cylinder with King’s innovative mounting system allows for height adjustment of the bump stop to work with aftermarket lift kits to maximize suspension travel and bottoming control.
- Unique offset Schrader design lets you mount the bump stop with 360 degrees of rotation adjustment in order to clear tight spaces and easily access the Schrader.
- Contains a unique piston design that offers superior flow characteristics.
- Same quality micro polished shafts and advanced seal technology as our race series shocks.
- Long wearing nylon contact pad insures quiet operation and the entire bump stop can be easily serviced with simple hand tools after years of operation.
- All brackets, hardware and detailed instructions are included in the kit.