Lead time: 12 weeks (estimate).
King's new line of Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) shock upgrade kits provides a bolt-on suspension system that elevates your on and off-road performance to unmatched levels. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real-world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle. Built with the same quality of materials and precise tolerances found on their high-end race shocks, their OEM upgrade kits enable you to experience the famous King ride quality on your truck.
- 100% bolt-on performance
- Increased wheel travel.
- Large 2.5” shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- Factory tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Toyota.
- Built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King’s top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable and tunable.
Finned reservoir with optional compression adjuster:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum
- New improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps!
- Optional 2.5 Wide Range Compression Adjuster that gives 20 precise clicks of compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.
Part # - description:
- KRS-25001-396 - King 2022+ Toyota Tundra 2.5 Front Coilover Shock Kit (Pair)
- KRS-25001-396A - King 2022+ Toyota Tundra 2.5 Front Coilover Shock Kit with Compression Adjusters (Pair)
Large 2.5 inch diameter shock bodies with external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation to provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions. Their OEM upgrade shocks feature the same serviceable design that allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools just like their race shocks.