- 100% bolt-on performance.
- Over 35% more wheel travel.
- Fits 35" tires.
- Adjustable ride height.
- Large 3.0 diameter shock bodies increase fluid capacity for smoother, cooler running shocks.
- King's 3.0 IBP Internal Bypass coilover shock delivers precisely tunable velocity-sensitive and position-sensitive damping as well as a hydraulic bump stock in a bolt-on monotube shock.
- King's monotube design uses a full-diameter piston and standard, full-size valving.
- It's built from the same quality materials and to the same precise tolerances as King's top of the line Pure Race series shocks.
- Factory-tuned for optimal ride quality.
- Extensive dynamometer lab testing and punishing real world resting to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your Tundra.
- Fully rebuildable, serviceable, and tunable.
Standard option: Finned reservoir with compression adjuster:
- External finned reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity, and heat dissipation and provide sustained damping performance even under the most punishing conditions.
- All new threaded end cap design with new Schrader valve protective cap.
- Made from extruded 6061-T6 aluminum.
- New improved reservoir mounts. No more hose clamps.
- Comes standard with King's 2.5 Wide Range Compression Adjuster that allows for precise compression damping adjustment to further refine your ride quality.