Free shipping to the lower 48 states!
Excellent for camping, hunting, and off-road use!
Measures 40 inches in total length.
- Manufactured using Heavy Duty 13 gauge heat treated tempered steel. Twice as thick as a normal residential shovel.
- Reinforced teeth to prevent bending and breaking.
- Powder-coated both inside and out from the head to handle the area to prevent rust.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head-to-handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip,” there is a hollow section that can be used to store emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc.
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for using solid Polymer is because soft rubber, over time, begins to break down and becomes sticky.
The Lock Pins:
These Tab Lock Pins are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick-release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two-piece pin with a separate pin and wire.