LEAD TIME: 8+ WEEKS.
ALL CANCELS WILL RESULT IN A 20% CANCELLATION FEE.
The LP4 is the smallest variant in the LP lineup but maintains all of the power and features of its siblings. The LP4 features a total of 8,750 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. This light pumps out 7,050 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber daytime running light, the LP4 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 7,050 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 60W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
- Dimensions: 5.1" Height / 5.1" Width / 3.2" Depth
- Weight: 2.8lbs
- Mating Connector: DT06-4S Deutsch
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Hard Anodized Cast Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- QTY (2) LP4 LED Light
- QTY (1) Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
High-Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)